Re: Sonny's Rig Pic

From: Marc Strangfeld (mjstrangfeld@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 28 2005 - 03:17:42 PST

Sonny,

Pretty nice work on the diamond tread aluminum. The
grill is a nice touch too. When I first bought my
deuce I consulted with an old trucker and laid out all
my legal concerns and questions. After awhile he
rolled his eyes, shook his head, and said "Just drive
the damn thing!" You know what, I haven't had a
problem yet.

Marc