Re: Sonny's Rig Pic

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 28 2005 - 14:21:50 PST

Sonny,

You should take that RV on a trip to Northern Indiana. You would fit
right in! There is an RV plant right on I-80 that has about 50 rigs
just like your's parked out front.

You may even be granted honorary Hoosier status!

The rumor is that Indiana was trying to convince FEMA that every
hurricane victim should be given a mega motor home instead of a lowly
FEMA trailer. Something about mega motor homes being more stable in
high hurricane winds and thus being more durable or something like
that.... I heard OPEC was pushing for the mega motor homes also. I
suppose that they were just trying to help. (;->)

Dave