FRANKENMUTT was Re: $100,000 USMC Jeep

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Thu Dec 29 2005 - 07:39:37 PST

WOW!!!
    I think John Tennis should offer his butchered Deuces to the USMC in
place of the FrankenMutt! A little more off the top and fenders, replace the
steering wheel with the type favored by the ethnics who occasionally have to
drive with handcuffs on, a low rider variable height hydraulic suspension
and instead of 9.00x20s he uses 13 inch space saver spares on all four axles
and paints the trucks with an Astro Glide based CARC and they should slide
right into the Osprey.

    Then we'd have a brand new series of newly built surplus spares for our
M35A2s that could be bought by HMV collectors as surplus and then resold by
the HMV collectors to other HMV collectors. Not for profit you understand,
just in the spirit of keeping the hobby going...... ;-p

Ronzo