Re: Excess Stuff

From: shoop19@brick.net
Date: Thu Dec 29 2005 - 08:48:34 PST

A hobby requires buying and selling....collecting is the same.

Do you derive a substantial percentage of income? From this hobby? Or does
it roll back into the collection as ALL collectors do from time to time,
liquidate one piece to acquire another......

All alot of banter about nothing........too much time at work with a
computer........

I collect, transport and display...I buy parts for my vehicles and sell
off ones I dont need or don't want.....

There will be no case made. No officer wants to look stupid in front of
his peers.....thats why the superintendant of the MO DOT told me that
benifit of doubt goes to the owner.......always....no blue sky cases to be
persued......

Time will tell, but most DOT guys I have met have been very professional
and curious about the hobby......don't be confused, safety equipment,
tires, brakes, mirrors, electrical are all top knotch and kept that way
because it has to be.

just my 2 cents.