RE: C&R FFL

From: Frank Robertson (froberts@midsouth.rr.com)
Date: Fri Dec 30 2005 - 13:42:54 PST

That is VERY incorrect. Antique needs no FFL at all. A Curio is a gun made
before 1946 for a government, or several thousand that are on the ATF's C&R
list. But even IF it is a C&R you can NOT buy and sell with a C&R. It is a
Collectors Lic ONLY. Doing business with a C&R means JAIL time.

  Robertson Sniper Restorations Webpage Link

         http://home.midsouth.rr.com/w2sniper