Volunteer Fire/Rescue Needs Help!!

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Dec 30 2005 - 20:59:11 PST

It's hard to believe how hard the mic and speaker for a Motorola Saber RVA
are to find! I've tried several lists, surplus dealers and even Motorola
with no luck! Can't someone help out our Volunteer Fire/Rescue Department
with at least one mic, P/N PMN 6050A and speaker P/N PSN 6007? We will pay

a fair price for them and can PayPal the money right away. As it stands the
brand new in the box RVAs will go unused for the lack of mics and speakers!
These would be great in our rescue trucks and would help save lives,
property, time and wear on the Saber Rs we use for fire and rescue work.

We would greatly appreciate any help that you can give us in finding at
least one mic and speaker! We can send a receipt for your tax records as we
are a non profit, fully Volunteer Department. We need some help and need it
badly! Please check and see if anyone has these for sale, even used,
working will be fine.

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"