Re: Volunteer Fire/Rescue Needs Help!!

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sat Dec 31 2005 - 07:27:36 PST

Can you tell us what telephone number you tried at Motorola, whom you talked
to, and how far, if anywhere, you got?

I will call my contact at the FBI who can, in turn, put me in touch with
FBI's radio guy, but I would need to know how far into Batwing you got, so
as not to retrace your steps.

Email me privately, if you prefer.

Arthur

info (at) M35products (dot) com