Re: Excess Stuff

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Sun Jan 01 2006 - 10:09:50 PST

Someone told me many years ago, that by the time an average motor vehicle
gets to the wrecking yard it has had ten times the amount in sales tax paid
as what the vehicle cost when it was new. In Florida where I live, they
require the purchase amount to be put on the title and they ask no questions
when the transaction is done at DMV but,

I hear that in some states, Kentucky may be one, they have a chart at DMV
and THEY tell you what amount you will pay sales tax on, go figure!

Sonny

Sonny