Re: Oh, for the love of Pete, please give it a rest!!

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Sun Jan 01 2006 - 10:14:59 PST

I agree with you Dave, but at the same time I hope we don't keep stirring a
subject forever, know what I mean?

Happy New Year All, I hope you get all the green stuff you want in 06, me,
I'm drawing Social Security already so I probably should put a plan in to
action to taper down because I collect and work on several other iron items
in addition to green.

Sonny

Sonny