Re: M1022 and M1022A1 info reqd

From: Bruce C. Beattie (bruce@EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: Sun Jan 01 2006 - 12:38:41 PST

Hi Dave,
    I am familiar with the standard shipping containers as used by
SeaLand and SeaTrain, having worked on
ships as an Electrician Crane Maintenance rating for about ten years. On
the other hand I have never seen
one of these M1022A1 Dolly Sets up close. But from the picture in the
manual I would say that the answer is
yes.
    I managed to get a pair of M720 Dollly Sets a long long time ago.
BGL (Before GL) for my S280,
but it is definetely not ISO.

    I have no idea what a price would be now that GL is in control, or
whether any will become available.
Some time ago someone else was looking for one and I don't think he was
ever able to find one, so
don't get your hopes up.

Bruce MVPA 23824