Re: M1022 and M1022A1 info reqd

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 01 2006 - 12:14:19 PST

I'm a novice when it comes to shipping containers, but I may have a use
for a couple of them soon. When you say ISO shipping containers, are
these the same units that are used today for world commerce and often
put on container ships?

If so, how much do these dollys go for? I would not use them to
transport the containers but it sure would be handy to move them around
  since I don't have a 20K lb plus forklift!

Thanks,

Dave