RE: Beachwood Canvas

From: Rich Sherman (rich@richsherman.com)
Date: Mon Jan 02 2006 - 09:09:30 PST

ACHb@pge.com]

> This may be a given... But have you guys contacted Beachwood Canvas yet?
> They're more than willing to make canvas for anything, as long as they
> can get a pattern.

I don't know how they are now, but at an MVPA convention I talked to them
about tops for a Unimog 404, the German type. They didn't routinely make
them, but said that if they had a pattern they could. Since several folks
needed them (at the time) I sent an old top to Beachwood. But never heard
anything back.