blimp base in Georgia

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 03 2006 - 20:33:41 PST

Hi Ed I worked there for a while (construction). They would have practice
armed take-down on the regular streets sometime, great fun to watch. The
retired president limos are brought there and used for bombing demo (The C&C
used them so they are MV) and the GSA sometimes will have the bumper cars
they use on the defensive driving course for sell, they also have the used
brass from the firing ranges. They practice a LOT Wayne

BTW Here is a classified picture of George Dubya Bush limo that is used when
he's at the ranch.

http://www.tarleton.edu/~polisci/Limo.html