Re: OFF TOPIC (MV)USMC M16 "enhancements" allowed ??

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Jan 04 2006 - 16:14:29 PST

I would have to agree with 100% of what the Chief said. That's a really
good setup that will last under the hard knocks of combat. I wouldn't
hesitate a minute to install those on my in country weapon. Good choice!

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"