tiger tanks

From: Nigel Hay MILWEB (nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Thu Jan 05 2006 - 00:08:40 PST

Merely owning a Tiger Tank, let alone using it for shopping trips, must
surely be god's way of telling you that you have way too much money.......

However, if we follow Sgt Kelly's example, a Tiger is ideal for making cash
withdrawals from provincial French banks......

NIGEL HAY
Publisher
www.milweb.net

Used by over 12,500 military collectors and dealers each week!