RE: tiger tanks

From: Nigel Hay MILWEB (nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Thu Jan 05 2006 - 04:56:31 PST

Sadly so many of us know the film almost word perfect..... I doubt there is
any other war film where a group of MV enthusiasts stuck somewhere could
almost go right through the films dialogue, certainly an impossible task
without subsiding into gales of laughter.

NIGEL HAY
Publisher
www.milweb.net

Used by over 12,500 military collectors and dealers each week!