Re: Hitler's Car For Sale in 1973

From: Everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Jan 07 2006 - 05:42:26 PST

Royce you are so funny -- I said parade car sold in 1973 -- did not say was
in parade -- however the new owner might have paraded it - however at a
million and a half I sort of doubt it

(ps) read your post where you referred to car as "her" - brings to mind; why
are ships called "her" ?

 - I can sort of understand British navy refereeing to "HMS" ships as "her"
but seems all ships are called "her" --and I must admit I call my trucks
"her"

Everette