Re: M62 Wrecker restoration pictures (so far).

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Sun Jan 08 2006 - 15:52:53 PST

Does Ramstein ring a bell?

I flew out of there on a C5A this past July. They have a huge new terminal
building there and they are building a huge huge hotel just across the
street from it. They claim that it will be no problem for retired GI's to
be able to get a room there when its finished. I think its thre story high

and about a quarter mile long. It will have all kinds of snack bars,
bowling alleys I believe and maybe even a movie theater. Waiting there for
a ride won't be a hardship at all, one will only need to walk across the
street instead of paying a cab about twenty bux to get to a hotel in town as
it currently is.

Sonny