Re: M62 Wrecker restoration pictures (so far).

From: V SCHWARTZ (vsaws@optonline.net)
Date: Sun Jan 08 2006 - 12:09:38 PST

Sonny, was stationed in Kiaserslautern Kassern, I was there from 1/65 to
6/66. Then got on a levvy to Nam. till 6/67. While in germany, I was a
frequent Traveler to Manhiem and Frankfurt. Picking up Military vehicles and
pov's that were involved in accidents on the autobahns. as well as support
for the Third Armored Div. Ktown was right next to the AFB Where all the
wounded GI's get fixed up. I'm Having a brain F--- fight now so I can't
recall the Name of the place. I' ll remember it about 11:00 tonight. We
wern't really welcome there though .one of the reasons I have such a low
reguard for the AF.