Kevlar

From: ygmir (ygmir@onemain.com)
Date: Sun Jan 08 2006 - 18:22:19 PST

Hi all,
Does anyone have an Kevlar sheeting for sale?
My source has gotten frozen out until spring.
I'm still trying to get some for ballistic curtain testing for my remote Yak
shelter in the mountains.......
Don't want no one hurtin' my Yak heard...............

I told the county I was raising stock up there, so they would 'allow' me to
build a shelter without all the permits/fees usual for a
cabin/house.........
They asked, "what kind of animals would you raise way up there..........
Well...., I says.........grin........
Henry