Re: Ramstein

From: laptops (ltps4u@localnet.com)
Date: Sun Jan 08 2006 - 19:27:22 PST

I went back to the base I was stationed at in Foley Ala (Navy) about 5 years
ago and its gone only the runways (aircraft) are still there.I was a kid
when I got there in 1952 and when I was discharged in 1955 I went home from
there.I figure I grew up there and when I saw it was gone I almost cryed as
it was like my home or home town was gone.
For MV contant I was a truck driver and equiptment operator.I also was part
of the aircraft crash crew.We went there to pick up the pieces.But that is
another story
Gordon