Re: Anyone hear the outcome of the mvpa elections?

From: twoodburn (twoodburn@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jan 09 2006 - 13:32:56 PST

1032 votes out of 10,000 members that's pretty poor. Looks like a lot of
members really don't care who runs the show. It who appear
that 90% of the members like things just the way things are.
  Tom Woodburn
  MVPA 1613
  Yes, I voted
MV content: I need an MV with a hardtop so I can drive it in the winter.