Re: [Fwd: [inmvpa] i need your help, please]

From: m151@cox.net
Date: Wed Jan 11 2006 - 08:23:22 PST

Dan,
Have you considered contacting one of the local news stations? We have a station here that has the call letters KAKE that has a feature called "Kake on your side". They advocate a persons problems and try to cut to the solution. Of course they use the story for its news value as well, but possibly given the nature of the vehicle they might take an interest and help to champion your cause. They have researchers who will do the leg work to build a case on your behalf and sometimes once an issue reaches public scrutiny things get resolved. It also has the risk of the state digging in and fighting, but that risk is no different than if you go to court.