Re: Google Indexing the List

From: V SCHWARTZ (vsaws@optonline.net)
Date: Wed Jan 11 2006 - 12:22:26 PST

Just goes to show that Google reconizesthat there are some pretty smart
people posting to this List. I know thaI am always impressed by the obvious
depth of knowledge that I see on this list. I really don't care about
googles or any one else reading what is posted here. So keep up the good
work Guys. just my 2 cents Vinny