Re: [Fwd: [inmvpa] i need your help, please]

From: Glen Closson (glen_closson@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jan 11 2006 - 15:01:24 PST

I vaugely remeber some story about a guy trying to register a half-track. Part of the problem was that there was no good definition of what a half-track was and of course it didn't fit into a nice slot in the DMV world. They produced an old WWII book describing the half-track as a "Truck, with the rear wheels removed and tracks installed." From that point on it was considered a "truck" and they could move forward.