Re: Google Indexing the List

From: Michael Howell (doctormv@frontiernet.net)
Date: Wed Jan 11 2006 - 15:45:26 PST

Are you implying that google is searching personal gmail accounts and
listing the results to the public at large? While this probably isn't
of much concern to anyone on the list, it would be of great interest to
anyone with a gmail account (which includes me). This would be a
violation of the gmail privacy policy.

The list archives end with Oct 29, 2005. Arthur only updates them when
he gets time. If you can produce a search string that produces a post
since October 29, I would like to see it.

Mike
Tishomingo, Mississippi