regestering

From: laptops (ltps4u@localnet.com)
Date: Thu Jan 12 2006 - 06:47:02 PST

So far I have not seen this answer and for sure it would work in my state
and I bet in most it would.
How about dealer plates in my state ( In) they have 3 class of dealer plates
one is full retal & wholesale dealer.Next is wholesale only.Last is transfer
plates.
Regular dealer you must have a sales point, office ect.\
Wholesale you have to have office or shop and if you sell anything it is
wholesale only and to only regular dealers or thru auto auctions ect.
Transfer plates are for auto repair shops and places like that so you can
test drive vehicles or move them from one place or another.I dont know if
you have sale privilages or not.Now this would be a good choice for MV
collector.No one uses a a MV for everyday use other then maybe a hummer or
jeep or pickup the other big stuff just sets until show time
Transfer plates would work for going to shows ect.Insurance has to be a
blanket policy and usually is figured on your real needs.
Something to look into and would work for most who have few vehicles used
only once in a while
Gordon