Anyone got an M880 to Horsetrade?

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 12 2006 - 10:32:44 PST

Hey gang. I'm looking to find a fair to decent M880. I've got one MEP-018A
10 KW genset thats running and making juice to trade. Needs a few little
things. Also have another that was running not too long ago, but not making juice.
Needs regulator. Have a source that can repair regulators. Have a 3rd for
parts only. May be interested in trading one or all for the right truck.
Needs to be in the Southeast US for obvious (fuel price) reasons.
Kenny