Re: registration help

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 12 2006 - 14:38:22 PST

Sonny They can and do. I think even the Game Warden can. One of the local
papers just had a write-up about a DOT officer checking on two pickup PARKED
in a store parking lot. After checking/smelling beer he struck his head into
one of trucks to turn off/take the keys and the driver took off with the
officer hanging on the outside. Just got some scrapes and bruises before he
fell off. Wayne