definition of the word

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jan 12 2006 - 13:11:57 PST

What is a Cracker? Sonny

** A "cracker" ( short for Florida cracker) is what NATIVE ( ie: many
generations worth) Floridians refer to themsleves as. Least ways thats
what they called themselves back 10-18 years ago when I lived there.
Steve ( who once was told he was a yankee . When pointed out to the
"cracker' that i had come there form Nebraska, he spat soem chew out,
thought a second or tow and pronounced " my pappy tole me anybody nort of
the Volusia ( DB area) vounty line is a yankee "
  Mandatory MV content, this same fella's "pappy" was said to have
several ME109's in parts stored in soem barns in teh ImmEDIATE area of
where we were a sittin.