RE: Kansas Ferret

From: Mike & Cheryl (mleaton@netins.net)
Date: Thu Jan 12 2006 - 20:13:59 PST

I guess I should throw in my opinion. It seems like you
are working this problem the wrong way. I live in central
Iowa, small town, county Police. Try and talk to a local
police officer. I think your main objective is to get a
Authorized person who can tell DOT, your not a member of
any organization wanting to perform terrorist acts. Also
you want them to know what vehicle is to be used for.It is
just a hobby and relate it to collecting stamps. With all
of the fear pushed on us by Homeland Security, they is
supposed to be a red flag, when something like this comes
through the system. Pushing it through to higher authorities
and maybe even courts will just drain your paychecks. Find
someone you know that has a friend that works for DOT. I think
if you push it too hard you'll be turning you ferret into a
trailer. It's funny how the government can bury items like this
on a desk until you give up.

Mike in Iowa
mleaton@netins.net