Re: quote

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Jan 14 2006 - 09:54:36 PST

I found it through another list member who used it first. I agree with what
it says to me which is that our Confederate ancestors did nothing for us to
be ashamed of at any time. We should take the same care to do nothing that
they would be ashamed of in the present day. I appreciate the saying and
intend to continue to use it as my sign off. I have nothing to be ashamed
of by using it. Thank you for asking though.

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"