Re: quote

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Jan 14 2006 - 10:18:14 PST

Thanks for the help Dan. I appreciate the information. I knew the source
from the Gentleman that I borrowed it from but not the name of the person
that originally said it.

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"