Re: "Senior Occupant" card.

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Mon Jan 16 2006 - 10:44:55 PST

Well Jim, when I read your first post, I thought you had some kind of
military 'Gimp' placard. You know, the blue handicap placard with the wheel
chair symbol except the figure in the chair might have a Kevlar helmet and
web gear or a 0.50 Cal M2HB on a pintle on the front of the chair....

   And chill with the PC flames folks. I got 'Gimp' plates on my pick up and
can't wait to get the deuce running this spring so I can watch folks faces
when I pull it into he 'Gimp' space in front of Wally World and hang the
'Handicap' tag from the wiper motor, or maybe off the barrel of the 0.50 and
then fall off the truck while wind milling my arms, kinda like Rocky does
when he stalls out and Bullwinkle snags him before he does a crash and
burn...... Hmmmm, gonna have to find a Bullwinkle though to ride around with
me or I'm toast.

    Ronzo (aka 'Festus' as in "I'm coming Marshal Dillon...")
 PS Hankie, give some thought to this..... ;-)