Re: "Senior Occupant" card.

From: V SCHWARTZ (vsaws@optonline.net)
Date: Mon Jan 16 2006 - 11:24:11 PST

I got one of those GIMP Placards. It eas a blast parking in acouple of
those spaces , especially when I blocked the guy in that had no business
parking there other than to wait while his fat tub of a wife was gettin a
soda from the machine out front. Put the plackard on the wiper motor, locked
the doors and hobbled right past him as he was glaring at me. He never said
a word and was still there when I came out a half hour latter empty handed.