got 6TL's for $30 a piece

From: Marc Strangfeld (mjstrangfeld@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 17 2006 - 01:53:08 PST

I've had group 31 batteries in the deuce since I got
it and they finally quit on me. I decided to buy the
correct 6TL batteries and was told to check out the
Interstate distributer for "Econo" takeouts. Man was
I happy to see two of them sitting on the pallet. Can
you imagine my surprise when he told me $30 a piece?
I was told these were warranty returns and when they
get a return they charge it and load test it, if it's
good Interstate won't except it so they resell it with
a warranty. They won't resell them if they are over
one year old either. I didn't ask if this was
something that all distributers did but you might want
to check into it before shelling out $100 or more
each. Now I have to figure out where to spend that
money I saved.

Marc