Re: "Senior Occupant" card.

From: Bruce Kalin (convoy@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Tue Jan 17 2006 - 07:06:38 PST

Actually, I thought it might relate to a "Senior Citizen," occupant,
i.e., "Baby on Board." It would be a type of warning, to be aware that
the driver of the vehicle might not be able to see, hear, or even react
in various situations, such as pulling out of a parking space, or
stopping at red lights.

In fact, if anyone does come up with one of these signs, I think I
should put it on the bumper of my truck, rather than the dash :-)
Bruce

--
Bruce Kalin
East Coast Convoy Coordinator