Kansas denied ALL armored vehilce registraions, its time to do something now

From: Dave Thomas (davesgmc4u@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 17 2006 - 20:08:20 PST

Hi group. I am a new member and owner of a ferret. I
have been
fighting to get it licensesd here in the state of
Kansas. below is a
copy from an email composed by a fellow ferret owner
that has been
of great help to me in getting it registered. I
suggest you all read
it, as it concerns everyone with this mans decsion.

I have scanned copies of the letter and "policy" in
.pdf format that I can email you if you wish.

Please read this information. The State of Kansas has
declared no
more armored vehicles may be licensed there. I have no
idea how this
will impact those already licensed – maybe they will

have their
licenses rescinded or not renewed. It is a very
dangerous situation
of other owners if this catches on in other states.

Ian Wallace

MVPA #20862