Licensing of Armored Vehicles in Kansas Prohibited

From: dgrev (dgrev@iinet.net.au)
Date: Tue Jan 17 2006 - 20:41:06 PST

All

> Please read this information. The State of Kansas has declared no more
> armored vehicles may be licensed there. I have no idea how this will impact
> those already licensed - maybe they will have their licenses rescinded or
> not renewed. It is a very dangerous situation of other owners if this
> catches on in other states.

Well, as one other list member said "the lid on Pandora's Box is
definetly open now".

So will the MVPA step up to the line and act in the interests of its
member(s) or do nothing?

Or is the whole thing going to go the same way as their response
to the Form 6 problem...................... "We're not worried about
armor, what about if they ban jeeps"?

If the MVPA doesn't do something this time, then perhaps a name
change is in order:

EJOC = Ex-military Jeep Owners Club.

Pronounced "Eee Joke"

Regards