Re: Licensing of Armored Vehicles in Kansas Prohibited

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 17 2006 - 21:06:10 PST

 >Or is the whole thing going to go the same way as their response
 >to the Form 6 problem...................... "We're not worried about
 >armor, what about if they ban jeeps"?

Exactly - how much of a stretch is it for them to say that all Military
tactical vehicles or Camo painted vehicles will be banned?? After all
that camo green paint is really not required by civilians, right. And
who really needs a tactical vehicle in civilian hands?? It's a slippery
slope.

You are right, the box is wide open now.

As I said, this bozo bureaucrat in Kansas needs to find another
occupation to exercise his power trip.

Dave - MVPA member