Re: Kansas denied ALL armored vehilce registraions, its time to do something now

From: Darrell Ramsell (daram@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jan 18 2006 - 02:11:20 PST

I forgot to mention a couple of other things.

You may want to research all the codes she quoted (K.S.A. 8-127(a), K.S.A.
8-2002(a)(3)). You may find something useful to fight back with. I would
also investigate what law gives her the authority to do what she did.

By the way, here is the e-mail address for lady who just made up the new
rule.
"Signed: Carmen Aldrett, Director of Motor Vehicles"

carmen_alldritt@kdor.state.ks.us <carmen_alldritt@kdor.state.ks.us>