RE: Kansas denied ALL armored vehicle registrations, its time to do something now MVPA

From: Glen Closson (glen_closson@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jan 18 2006 - 19:04:42 PST

Hi Dave,
Have you contacted the MVPA?

Regards,

Glen Closson

-----Original Message-----
mil-veh@mil-veh.org] On Behalf
Of Dave Thomas
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 8:08 PM
To: Military Vehicles Mailing List
Subject: [MV] Kansas denied ALL armored vehicle registrations, its time to
do something now

Hi group. I am a new member and owner of a ferret. I have been fighting to
get it licenses here in the state of Kansas. below is a copy from an email
composed by a fellow ferret owner that has been of great help to me in
getting it registered. I suggest you all read it, as it concerns everyone
with this mans decision.

I have scanned copies of the letter and "policy" in .pdf format that I can
email you if you wish.

Please read this information. The State of Kansas has declared no more
armored vehicles may be licensed there. I have no idea how this will impact
those already licensed - maybe they will have their licenses rescinded or
not renewed. It is a very dangerous situation of other owners if this
catches on in other states.

Ian Wallace

MVPA #20862