Re: CUCV info

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 19 2006 - 19:46:43 PST

I concur with your observation Julian. To back that up I have a pic around
here somewhere showing a D-30 /M1008 on the production line being followed by
a civilian K-30. There is only a handful of special parts such as the tow
shackles, grill guards etc. To that end, every Chevrolet dealer was issued a D
series CUCV parts pook that has every part on the trucks. I Have one of
these GM parts and illustration manuals for anyone who doubts this.
Kenny