posting problems

From: Mike Howell (doctormv@frontiernet.net)
Date: Thu Jan 19 2006 - 21:06:23 PST

Anybody had any problems posting to the list lately? I posted the
following reply the other day at about 1pm:

>One thing that I have noticed is that they are retroactively enforcing
safety standards
>on these MVs. I would check into getting with other old car and truck
collectors in
>getting support. It shouldn't be too hard to convince them that they
have something at
>stake here.

>I have mixed feelings about getting the press involved. If Kansas
really is that
>liberal, they may not take your side.

>BTW Dave, what year is your truck? Not all Ferrets are all that old.

>Mike
>Tishomingo, Mississippi

I sent a copy to Dave directly and to the list. After I sent it the
list goes quite for the rest of the day and I never see my post mirrored
back to me. I got some posts from another reflector I am on, just none
from this one. Dave answered me with the year of his ferret 1956. This
is the second time that this has happened. I went back and looked and
there is a gap between 11:04 Am to 8:00 PM on the 18th. The first time
this happened it started back at 12 midnight.

Mike