RE: Licensing of Armored Vehicles in Kansas Prohibited

From: J. L. (milveh@dslextreme.com)
Date: Wed Jan 18 2006 - 09:15:49 PST

This asinine Kansas policy is exactly what happens when government doesn't
trust its own people. The MVPA better take this one on or I agree with
Doug G., they ought to change the name.

I've been doing a newspaper series titled, "Warning Signs When Nations are
in Decline." This trust issue will be one of the "warning signs" I will
write about by tomorrow and I will send a copy of it to the Kansas DMV boss.

For more on the story here is the link in the Enterprise Record,
http://www.norcalblogs.com/post_scripts/

The MVPA better take this one on or I agree with Doug G., they ought to
change their name.