WAS Re: Licensing of Armored Vehicles in Kansas Prohibited Now: ....... Iit festers elswhere.....

From: Paul Vandervort (pgv@mydb3.com)
Date: Thu Jan 26 2006 - 14:38:26 PST

Well, here in the good ole land of lincoln we have a new issue to deal
with. Click on the link below. I am really sick and tired of my
hobbies being attacked. Last year MV's now replica weapons. I think a
move to Indiana will be in order in the future or if I'm lucky Arizona.

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/billstatus.asp?DocNum=4132&GAID=8&GA=94&DocTypeID=HB&LegID=21980&SessionID=50

PauL Vandervort
MVPA 437