Re: Optima batteries

From: MYDEUCEANDWILLYS@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 20 2006 - 14:18:29 PST

I have an Optima now in my Mule, I have 12 regular size regular batteries,
<a deuce fits this to me>+ 2 water craft bat's, and I have 25 years of putting
my batteries in the garage for winter, All I can say is that every time I
hook up a charger,Maintanence that is. I always notice they take a charge even
for a small amount of time to top off, My Optima, has been in my Mule for 10
months and every time even after sitting in cold weather and it does sit for
weeks, it always shows full and does not need a charge,Also the cranking time
is awsome, I for one am sold, The Quality sure seems to be there, Randy out