We moved the huey

From: GotaM35 (gotam35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Sun Jan 22 2006 - 13:56:20 PST

First off, thanks to all you guys who sent info on the size and so forth of
a huey. As it turns out this bird didn't have an engine and the landing
gear was bent over. It was a tight fit size wise, but the weight was
nothing.

There's a picture of at the bottom of this page of it on the back of my 22'
trailer. It really dwarfed my truck. We got lots of odd looks too.

http://www.joetrapp.com/pages/958686/index.htm

One thing is for sure, collecting former military equipment has led to a
couple of unique adventures.
Joe Trapp