RE: Government Liquidation Misrepresentation Arrogance twards Coustomers

From: G Shaw (milspectruck@verizon.net)
Date: Thu Jan 26 2006 - 08:25:54 PST

Of course the main thing here is whether or not the "employee" of GL gave
you his POC ID and put his statement in writing. If it is not in writing it
didn't happen is what they will say in the end. I have found the THERE IS
NO SUBSTITUTE for going in person to inspect the item, and even then
sometimes they will swap it or canibalize it between the inspection and the
the pickup dates. I would think you will be out of luck unless you have the
proof, and will have to move on, even though it pisses you off royally.
This is just the pitfalls of the GL process.