Re: E and E of SSgt Smith

From: Cliff S (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 28 2006 - 08:39:58 PST

Royce,
As I check email (I got stranded with 9 of us) enroute to our destination I
got this and thought it better to reply as I have time now.

Hummm, lets see What I like......I love tuna, crackers, cheese (would love
some wine or a nice drink, heheh), homemade cookies, you name it, and I will
probably eat it.

What are my interests, well being here on the list I sure do like the MV
community. Bunch of great people!!!!! I have never been let down by this
group. I love my 3 kids, Awsome wife, the ole mutt (dog actually) and just
being a family man. I have just over 2 more years till retirement (that
makes me 37 right now) from the Corps. I have been over here in Iraq many
times, this being the second time of this war. Last time you all might
remember was July 04-Mar 05, and this time of Sept 05-Apr 06 (hopefully not
longer).

I think that any package that arrives will be taken in graciously and loved.
  There are 10 of us on the team that Trains the Iraqi Army. We are call a
MiTT (Military Transition Team). We train upwards of 700 Iraqi enlisted and
officers in all facets of being a military. This will hopefully keep many
more service men and women from coming over here. I am training our relief
in effects.

Hope to see many of you at Tower Park, Ca in April!

Here is the mailing address if you didnt catch it at the bottom.

Thanks again everybody

SSGT SMITH CN, USMC
3/7 ISF
3RD BN, 6TH MAR